Ultrasonic Auto Parts Washer
Zenith Ultrasonics manufactures an ultrasonic auto parts washer that is
designed to remove the stubborn contaminants such as burned carbon, oils and
greases, metal chips, and other dirt found in auto and aviation rebuilding
shows. These system includes several features not found in other systems,
- CROSSFIRE Multiple Frequency Ultrasonics, a patented Zenith exclusive
- Digital Ultrasonic Cycle Timer
- Dual-draw Filtration systems that filter both settling particles and remove oils
from the surface
- Large and powerful 1/3HP stainless steel filter pump.
- All stainless steel construction.
- A stainless steel cover which acts as a heavy duty basket rest.
- Industrial-grade ergonomic controls.
- Frame construction rather than sheet-metal support structures.
- Industrial-grade immersion heating system with digital
temperature controller for fast heat-up.
- Internally-mounted liquid-tight electrical control enclosure.
- Tanks which are welded internally and externally for
- Belly-band tank support to strengthen tank and prevent
"oil canning" noises when filling and draining.
- Casters to provide mobility
Since both aviation and automotive components may be manufactured of
aluminum, Zenith's patented
Multiple Frequency Ultrasonics are included to reduce potential
damage of parts by Cavitational Erosion.
Oscillation Systems are also available to further reduce
damage potential while simultaneously drastically improving the cleaning action
inside of blind holes, cavities, and other detailed areas of parts being
How the System Operates:
The system operates in
the following manner:
- Parts are placed into the tank using
the included stainless steel basket or other holding fixture.
- Once submerged, the
START button is pressed, and the cover is closed. The ultrasonic system
turns on, and the filter system turns off automatically. Parts are
cleaned with the CROSSFIRE ultrasonic system at
- The system will automatically turn off upon completion of
- Operators can then
return when the parts are clean.
- The cover is opened and the batch of parts is placed onto
the basket rest. Dripping liquids are directed back to the ultrasonic
What Contaminants does this system remove?
Not only can these systems remove lightly bonded contaminants
such as oil, these systems
also remove the following:
- Burned carbon
- Burned transmission and engine oils
- General dirt and grime
- Heavy and light greases
- Metal particles
- Hardened dirt
- Diesel combustion residues
Zenith also has a unique cleaning fluid called Agent ACS which is designed
specifically for this cleaning system. If you are considering the purchase of an
ultrasonic auto parts cleaner, contact Zenith Mfg & Chemical Corp. for a
quotation using our
contact forms, or calling us directly.
Available Standard Tank Sizes:
ACS-30: 28" x 18" x 15" Tall
ACS-70: 36" x 24" x 18" Tall
Table-top cleaning systems are also available that may be able to
clean lighter parts at a reduced price.
85 Oak St.
Norwood, NJ 07648-0412