Tabletop Ultrasonic Cleaners
- Lowest-cost tabletop ultrasonic cleaning and parts washing equipment
- Two versions - industrial parts washers or light-duty laboratory parts cleaner tanks
- Used to Remove Virtually Any Contaminant with the Proper Cleaning Agent
- Oil, Coolant, Metal Chip and Fines Removal
- For cleaning metal parts and most other precision cleaning
- Parts cleaning, injection mold cleaning, ultrasonic degreasers, etc
- Excellent ultrasonic performance
Bench-top ultrasonic cleaners are typically available in two versions; those that are used intermittently for light-duty cleaning (Lab Grade) and industrial ultrasonic cleaners that are used to remove more heavily soiled parts for industrial applications (Industrial Grade)
Laboratory-grade table-top ultrasonic washers are intended primarily for light-duty applications. This equipment comprises:
- One-piece design: Most lab-grade bench-top ultrasonic cleaning machines are single-piece designs. The electronics are smaller and more compact since low power levels are required.
- Lower powered ultrasonic systems. Since the tank wall is very thin, ultrasonic power must be reduced to prevent
Cavitational Erosion from eating holes in the bottom of the tank too quickly. If power is industrial-grade on such a tank, it will not last more than a couple of years, depending upon usage.
- Tanks similar to "catering pans" used to heat food in catering establishments. These tanks are very thin, have round corners on the inside of the tank, are typically less than 8" tall, and are very inexpensive.
Zenith's industrial ultrasonic cleaning equipment features:
- Thick-walled welded tanks: Allows the installation of industrial-grade ultrasonic power while maintaining exceptional longevity. Systems typically last over 10 years depending upon usage.
- Multi-piece designs which include the ultrasonic cleaning tank and ultrasonic generator. Due to the power required to operate the transducers, larger more powerful ultrasonic generators are required.
Many purchasers looking for table-top ultrasonic cleaners make the mistake of purchasing laboratory-grade parts cleaner tanks to remove industrial-grade contaminants, only to find that they do not perform as expected. Lab-grade systems are designed to remove only light-duty contaminants from small batch loads. These systems work acceptably when a single part is cleaned but are NOT effective when used to clean many parts simultaneously.
Other manufacturers are now selling large ultrasonic cleaners with tank sizes upwards of 20" x 12" x 6" which seem attractive to customers for cleaning larger parts. However, be careful: the power and number of transducers included in many systems do not provide enough power to clean reliably. Sometimes these parts washers work, sometimes they don't.
Zenith's industrial sonic cleaners are continuous-duty, industrial-grade ultrasonic machines designed for many years of continuous use. Tanks are constructed of heavy-gauge 316L stainless steel with extra-thick welds to overcome the forces generated by the ultrasonic system. Their stainless steel construction (including the housing of the ultrasonic generator) ensures compatibility with any working environment.
All table-top systems are available in a choice of operating frequencies, and are powered by Zenith's GEN IV ultrasonic generator design. This includes a sweep frequency circuit to minimize standing wave production, the highest electrical efficiency of any generator available (95% electrical efficiency), and continuous-duty capability.
Tank sizes above 12" x 10" x 10" are available with our patented
CROSSFIRE multiple frequency ultrasonic systems which include multiple, ultrasonic frequencies to provide the power of low frequency ultrasonic with the penetration and detailed cleaning capability of high frequency ultrasonic.
If your firm requires an ultrasonic cleaner with the most available power and continuous-duty capabilities, contact Zenith for a price quote.
Although the sizes listed below are Zenith standard sizes, ANY size ultrasonic tank can be manufactured as a
Standard Table-top Cleaners:
- 200-2: Tank Size 12" x 6" x 9" Industrial Grade
- 260-2: Tank Size 12" x 10" x 10" Industrial Grade
- 400-1: Tank Size 14" x 10" x 12" Industrial Grade
- 800-2: Tank Size 20" x 12" x 14" Industrial Grade
- 1600-1: Tank Size 24" x 24" x 24" Industrial Grade
For a downloadable PDF Brochure,
85 Oak St.
Norwood, NJ 07648-0412